Welcome to the website of Boyne Hill Church of England Infant and Nursery School. We hope that you enjoy your visit and that you find all the information you are looking for. If you require paper copies of any of the information on this website, please contact us. Please also feel free to contact the school directly with any other queries you may have and one of our incredibly friendly office staff will be able to help you.
Boyne Hill Infant and Nursery School, located in west Maidenhead, is an Outstanding school (Ofsted 2013) and has an excellent reputation within the local community. We welcome families from all different faiths and celebrate the rich diversity of our community.
We would be delighted to welcome you for a visit to our school on either a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday at either 9:40am or 1:45pm.
Please call the school office on 01628 622708 to make an appointment.
If you would rather not visit in person but would still like to see our lovely school, you can click on the link below to enjoy a virtual tour instead.
Feedback from our 2020-2021 parents...
* Thank you very much for creating an incredibly warm and safe environment for all the children, with the added bonus of an exceptional education. All staff are a credit to this amazing school.
* Boyne Hill is an amazing school and so well managed.
* What sets Boyne Hill apart from other schools is the very friendly atmosphere. The extremely caring nature of the staff has meant every day at school for my daughter has been amazing. Thank you.
* A big thank you to very friendly and helpful staff. I am really happy that we have chosen Boyne Hill Nursery and our son had a great time this year.
* A brilliant school. Thank you to all the fantastic staff who take such great care of our little ones. Privileged to have Boyne Hill on our doorstep.
* The communication from my child’s teacher throughout the year, be it at the school gate, over the phone or by email has been fantastic. We really appreciate how kind and supportive she has been. We think the way you have all dealt with teaching throughout this awful pandemic has been nothing short of heroic so thank you.
* We'd like to thank our daughter’s teacher for easing her introduction to school and creating such a positive and rewarding environment for learning. We've enjoyed watching our daughter flourish in terms of her attainment and social interaction.
* The breadth of education has been amazing, even with the remote learning. We feel that our son has learnt such a good variety of subjects. We are constantly amazed at how much he is encouraged to go further with his learning.
* Very pleased with all the remote learning packs/Zooms/online videos provided in Year1 this year - FANTASTIC!
* The standard of the teaching at the school is fabulous.
* Boyne Hill has really set a high standard for looking at junior schools next year. We haven't ever regretted sending our son to the school and every one of his teachers have been wonderful. Despite the difficulties of a global pandemic, we truly believe that he has not missed out on any part of his education. Thank you for everything the school does to nurture, encourage and teach our son and for giving him the best start to education.
* You are a wonderful school and I'm hugely grateful for all your efforts. Thank you.
* Brilliant - each child is treated as an individual and learning catered to their needs and ability. Thank you so much. The school as a whole is exemplary and the staff are fantastic. Forever grateful.
* Even though this year has been challenging in many ways, with the help of the Boyne Hill team, we have sailed through. You are all great assets to an amazing school. Thank you very much for your hard work.
* The teachers at Boyne Hill did an excellent job with the work packs and video links during lockdown. The organisation in lockdown 2 was exceptional.
* Throughout lockdown, the level of work set/live Zoom lessons/pre-recorded lessons was amazing and a credit to the school.
* Boyne Hill is a very inclusive, caring school with high standards for staff and pupils. We have experienced extremely creative, experienced and energetic teaching throughout the year groups, delivered with huge care, genuine concern and passion. Thank you for all you have done and given to our daughter over the past 3 years. We will miss you all.